Welcome to .::UrbanPK::.
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

List of Pakistani Developers/Builders & Portfolio

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Tekno Arkitect

Tekno Arkitect

Arkitect I Urbanist I Photographer I Cyclist

• Management
  • 16,585 posts
  • Interests:Arkitechture, Photography, Bicylcing, Net Surfing!
This is a thread dedicated to the Developers and Builders working on various projects in major cities of Pakistan. This thread will have a collective introduction, project portfolio and other information which will highlight their works. Anyone can update us. Use the format below.

Firm Name:
Establishment Date:
Firm Type:
Project Portfolio:
Contact Number:
Contact Address:
Email Address:

fb513ed61e7e4dd39b9dc2d859be413f.gifi.gif?e=eyJhdiI6MjMwMzcsImF0Ijo0LCJjbSI6

'RANA DESIGN CONSULTANTS'
Architecture | Interiors | Landscaping | Construction Management | Professional Architectural Photography

Follow us on here and refer us for any design work!

Tekno Arkitect

Tekno Arkitect

• Management
  • 16,585 posts
Logo: N/A
Developer/Builder Name: Al-Asr Group
Establishment Date: N/A
Firm Type: Builders
Description:

AL-ASR GROUP: YOUR TRUST, OUR PRIDE!

It is due to the eternal blessings of Almighty and your cooperation, that Al Asr Group has become a popular construction company of the homeland, within a short span of time. While facing some difficulties in this journey, we had also received lot of timely appreciation and support from our people, at the same time. In this way, our several projects, successfully completed, one after another.

It is also noteworthy that Al-Asr has never compromised on principles and quality. Our experts’ team has always sought for better, even best solutions for the residential requirements of our valued clients, resulting in the masterpieces of construction world. When we look back, we earnestly feel that traveling through the progress path was difficult, if not impossible.

Karachi holds key significance in not only the Region, but also in the entire world, being economic hub of Pakistan. Keeping in view the fact, its geographical breadth is also a hot topic, besides all its issues, problems and their solutions. Modern schemes like Taiser Town have been started to redefine the limits of the City within surroundings.

Keeping in view your future residential needs we are now going to launch yet another modern project, Sanober Garden Phase-II, near Taiser Town and Northern Bypass, after receiving popular response to our several projects. Al-Asr Group hopes that you will play active role in habilitating a novel city, in the outskirts of the City. Advance booking of this project is open now.

AL-ASR GROUP, the dynamic developers group for the promotion of modern construction style is a cluster of construction experts who has constructed several residential projects, according to the wills and requirements of people. The successful projects of Al-Asr have become centre of attraction, due to innovative construction and attractive town planning. Examples are: Sanober Heights, Sanober City, Sanober City Phase I, Sanober Pride, Sanober Green Residency, Sanober Twin Towers, Sanober Classic, Sanober Garden Phase I and the latest being Sanober Garden Phase II.

Almost every builder/developer promises to give possession to his allottees, on time, as soon as a new project begins in Karachi. However, AL-Asr Group of Companies is the one who has set example of giving possession, even much before the promised time. This Group has given possession of its project, Sanober Heights, right after its completion, within a short period of one and half year, i.e. 18 months before the stipulated time. Because of this exemplary performance, our projects receive great response in the public. Another reason why the people trust us is that we provide every facility in our project, that we promise in the start.

By the grace of Almighty Allah and with your cooperation of, Al-Asr Group has become a popular developers group of not only the City of Quaid, but also of the motherland, within short span of time. In this journey, while we face difficulties at one hand, we have also received full support and appreciation of the people, side by side, on the other. Thus, our projects got success, one after another.

This is noteworthy here that the Al-Asr Group has never compromised on quality and principles. The experts in our team have also sought for the best, even better for fulfilling the residential requirements of our valued clients, resulting in the emergence of masterpieces of construction world. When we look back, we earnestly feel that treading the path of progress was difficult, if not impossible.

Karachi, being the key economic hub of Pakistan holds special significance in not only the region, but in the entire world. Keeping in view the importance of solution to its issues, its geographical expansion has also become talk of the town. To accumulate the boundaries of the City of Quaid properly, modern projects like Taiser Town have been started off.

After the success of several projects, we have started yet another modern project, Sanober Garden Phase II, near Taiser Town and Northern By-pass. Al-Asr Group hopes that we could play an active role in habilitating a new city around the City of Karachi, with your cooperation.

Project Portfolio:

Al-Asr Associates have developed a series of housing projects in the recent past, targeting the area with sufficient margin of extensive population in the decades to come. For instance, we had started presenting projects in and around gulistan-e-marywar, the unique residential area, on Pakistan highway, commonly known as Super Highway. Then we spotted Taiser Town, the source point of yet another city, by the side of great city of Quaid, Karachi. Hence, we have kept on designing, developing and constructing the futuristic plans for a newer Karachi in a spacious, hygienic and quiet area. When started providing our valued clients with the latest facilities in building/housing sector.

Al Zohra Towers
Al Zohra Residency
Sanober Heights
Sanober City
Sanober Pride
Sanober City Phase I
Sanober Garden Phase I
Sanober Green Residency
Sanober Twin Towers
Sanober Classic
Sanober Garden Phase II

Contact Number: N/A
Contact Address: N/A
Email Address: N/A

Architecture | Interiors | Landscaping | Construction Management | Professional Architectural Photography

Tekno Arkitect

Tekno Arkitect

• Management
  • 16,585 posts
Developer/Builder Name: Rupali Builders & Developers
Firm Type: Builders & Developers
Description: N/A
Project Portfolio:

Rupali Towers

Tekno Arkitect

Tekno Arkitect

• Management
  • 16,585 posts
Developer/Builder Name: Mateen Builders
Description:

Mateen Builders is a galaxy of highly skilled, motivated and zealous professionals of building construction and architecture. We are richly experienced in developing projects with futuristic approach. We present a masterpiece in the shortest possible time. Our several projects have become landmark. Hence, Mateen Heaven will surely be an immediate success, INSHA ALLAH !

Project Portfolio:

Mateen Heaven

Tekno Arkitect

Tekno Arkitect

• Management
  • 16,585 posts
Developer/Builder Name: Urban Developers
Establishment Date:
Firm Type: Developers
Description:

Welcome to URBAN Developers, one of the Nation’s premier builder. Our Success story begins from our first project Punjab Cooperative Housing Society. where we prove to the public our commitment to fulfill our promise of delivering the best in terms of quality, timely work and a continued interest in their well being.

Objectives

To provide modern and state of the art developed living environment to the customers. To shift the prime benefit to the customers. To honor our commitment and earn the trust of masses.

Mission

To enhance the scope of living in a healthy and secure environment. To cater for the housing needs of people by offering quality living.

Urban Developers pioneered the concept of Land Development and Town Planning by offering premium projects at ideal places. The projects of Urban Developers are well recognized for their lucrative locations, quality development works, innovative ideas and sincere commitment to their mission. The Chairman and Chief Executive, in addition to being foreign qualified, offer an excellent example of leadership which serves as the lifeline of the group. Their personal characteristics reflects the groups tradition of quality consciousness and honoring commitment. This has been the basic anchor for the trust people have been reposed in each and every one of them.

Project Portfolio:

Air-Avenue Luxury Apartments
I.T. Tower
Central Park Housing Scheme
Air-Avenue Housing Scheme

Tekno Arkitect

Tekno Arkitect

• Management
  • 16,585 posts
Developer/Builder Name: Al-Khaleej Builders & Developers
Description:

Al-Khaleej Builders & Developers is very keen to establish their good will in the country by introducing Al-Khaleej significant project, wherein an emphasis is given to introduce a lavish living style at the perfect "value of money" level. All aspects of surveying, planning, drawing, designing, construction, supervision, safety & completion of the project within a stipulated time frame has been addressed with the critical management of quality control.

Mission Statement

Our aim is to offer a very high standard of living, combined with a touch of elegant style and safety at an affordable price for the residential & commercial purposes.

Project Portfolio:

Khaleej Towers

Tekno Arkitect

Tekno Arkitect

• Management
  • 16,585 posts
Logo: Posted Image
Firm Name: Emaar
Establishment Date: 1997
Description:

Emaar is en route to becoming one of the most valuable companies in the world by 2010.

Emaar Properties PJSC is one of the world's largest real estate companies and is rapidly evolving to become a global provider of premier lifestyles. A Dubai-based Public Joint Stock Company, Emaar is listed on the Dubai Financial Market and is part of the Dow Jones Arabia Titans Index.

In tandem with Dubai's rapid growth, Emaar has been shaping landscapes and lives in the Emirate since the company's inception in 1997. Not just building homes, Emaar develops value-added, master-planned communities that meet the homebuyers' full spectrum of lifestyle needs. A pioneer of innovative community-living concepts, Emaar is the prime mover of the Emirate's real estate and construction sector.

In line with its Vision 2010, Emaar is charting a new course of growth through a two-pronged strategy of geographical expansion and business segmentation. Replicating its successful business model in Dubai, Emaar is extending its expertise in creating master-planned communities to international markets. Simultaneously, Emaar is developing new competencies in hospitality & leisure, malls, education, healthcare and financial services, which have evolved from its integrated approach to customer service and property development.

With six business segments and more than 60 active companies, Emaar has a collective presence in over 36 markets spanning the Middle East, North Africa, Pan-Asia, Europe and North America. The company has established operations in the United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Syria, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Morocco, Algeria, Libya, India, Pakistan, Turkey, Indonesia, USA, Canada and United Kingdom.

Project Portfolio:

Karachi: Crescent Bay
Islamabad:

Tekno Arkitect

Tekno Arkitect

• Management
  • 16,585 posts
Logo: Posted Image
Firm Name: Giga Group of companies
Establishment Date: 1956
Description:

The founder of Giga Group of companies, Haji Abdul Rahim Giga, made his debut into the textile industry and trading business in Dubai, United Arab Emirates in 1956, sowing a seed that today is a giant tree that is still growing and branching out. That one bold step, fifty years later, has lead to a great business house that grows stronger with every season and every challenge.

Today the Giga Group comprises of several companies independently and jointly owned by the Giga family in Pakistan, Middle East and Africa. The Giga Group has a multifarious set of business activities in textile, gold refining, bullion trade, real estate development and the construction industry.

The Giga vision is to become one of top international conglomerates with right action, right partners, right business principles and the right attitude to all clients and employees that nourish the entity.

Just like a tree nourishes the entire planet, Giga wishes to enrich the lives of all those who are touched by its presence.

Become a well-diversified leader in respective industries, through the efficient utilization of resources, technology, market wisdom and reputation.

Fairness in business practice – externally. And internally - respecting the rights, individuality and esteem of every employee and aim to realize a working environment that allows them to develop and nurture their respective abilities and overall personalities.

Project Portfolio:

Islamabad: Goldcrest, DHA II
Lahore: Commercial Building in DHA

Tekno Arkitect

Tekno Arkitect

• Management
  • 16,585 posts
Firm Name: Noman Builders
Firm Type: N/A
Description:

With a classic history of rolling out only the best in urban development, Noman Builders boosts of high grade projects for opulence living. Dedicated to perfection with immaculate planning, Noman Builders has established its name as an epitome of reliable expertise in the construction arena. The main forte of the entity stands out as quality par excellence.

Since its inception, the team is striving to raise the standard of construction. The brains behind Noman Builders reflect a strong dedication and professionalism of high standard. The masterpieces of Noman Builders are one of the most sought after properties in Pakistan and U.A.E. with complete sold-out within days of their launch.

Noman Builders numbered among the leading comfort providers. Our principle mission is to offer integrated solutions for standard living & facilities. We prioritize sustainable business practice and take responsibility for our action.

We have successfully launched a number of prestigious residential and commercial projects in Pakistan and Dubai. These projects carry a unique blend of elegance, style and comfort at the very nominal rates. We will continue to increase our execution capacity in response to record demands for our services especially in UAE.

We put main emphasis on immaculate planning for every project and offers practical and preferred ideas in housing. People at Noman Builders believe in creativity and innovation. Comprising a team of highly qualified, experienced and dedicated professionals, our experts continuously strive for building and development ventures that satiate the housing demands of maximum number of people.

Noman Builders has been at the heart of the business for over three decades. Based on expertise of highest level, the dedicated team behind the project ensures roll out of finest features as per promise. Reliability, credibility and trust are key factors that form the backbone of the team. With many years of professional know-how and in-depth knowledge of construction requirement, the team ensures attention to detail and quality output. ( Past Successful Endeavors )

Noman Builders now operates under three distinct and separate lines, covering Commercial projects, Residential projects & the Real state development.

Recent Launches:
Chasing its Dreams ‘n’ Vision, NOMAN BUILDERS has currently launched a number of residential and commercial projects catering for the lifestyle of every walk of life

Project Portfolio:

Karachi: Noman Villas
Karachi: Noman Royal City

Tekno Arkitect

Tekno Arkitect

• Management
  • 16,585 posts
Firm Name: Waris Builders
Description:

From the very first project, Waris Builders has gradually grown in to a wide reaching enterprise acquiring strength from a conviction to do only top of the line housing projects ,and that too in a top class way .

Waris Builders is a team of professionals with the strength of focused thoughts, talent and working ethic translated into a company culture and a defining business strategy. As a reliable and trusted builders and developers, they have designed a variety of high profile residential apartments with particular emphasis on original, innovative building and interior designs which include Prime view, Prime heights & shopping mall, Prime Residency & shopping mall and Prime fantasia.

Waris Builders enjoys a wealth of experience in the Karachi market. As a leading developer, its emphasis is to produce superior wonderful projects. and work year after year to improve its services to the owners, dwellers and investors alike . Prime Galaxia is yet another endeavor towards building on its reputation for imaginative and cutting edge, housing projects ,all set to be received with warmth by almost every design and quality conscious Karachi, Inshaallah.

Project Portfolio:

Karachi: Prime Galaxia
Contact Number:N/A
Contact Address:
Email Address:N/A

Tekno Arkitect

Tekno Arkitect

• Management
  • 16,585 posts
Firm Name: Ahsan Developers
Establishment Date: 1983
Description:

Ahsan Developers is a prime organization in the private sector engaged in the planned development of urban areas. It undertakes development of land after the same is acquired by the Government of Pakistan through its Estates department for specific land uses, like residential, commercial and Industrial etc. After acquisition of land, a layout plan is prepared on the basis of a plane table survey of the acquired land, and in accordance with the norms & standards evolved by KDA for providing a congenial living environment, by ensuring following: Health and safety of the allottees Proper aesthetics Desirable Street

Our Profile
In order to ensure optimum utilization of scarce urban land, and for creating greater housing stock, AHSAN DEVELOPERS since 1983, has introduced the concept of Group Housing in Karachi. Through developing affordable housing schemes for middle class, whereas on one hand affordable houses become a reality, on the other hand a sense of community living is inculcated.

Our Objectives

* Client Satisfaction is our highest priority.
* We are professionals and deliver professionalism.
* We value innovation, creativity and results.
* We recognize and reward unselfish teamwork.
* We take challenges as opportunities.
* We practice open, honest and responsible communication

Project Portfolio: N/A

Tekno Arkitect

Tekno Arkitect

• Management
  • 16,585 posts
Firm Name: King's Group
Description:

One never stops dreaming about one’s own home. We are here to shape it for you! We have been in the business of materializing your dreams into concrete realities for the last many years. At King’s Group, we know how important your dreams are for you and your family.

Building your new home is an exciting experience. We also believe that the construction process should be just as enjoyable as the moment you see your new home finished. It is our goal to ensure your complete satisfaction throughout the building period and long after.

King's Group was founded on the philosophy that the personal involvement of the owners’ is the best way to ensure customer satisfaction. We personally oversee the details, from planning to groundbreaking to the final inspection. Frequent and regular communication, both on and off the jobsite, ensures a steady flow of information and gives you the personal attention we believe you deserve

In recent years, King’s Group have come up with a number of winning residential & commercial projects in Karachi. King’s Group, as an innovative builder and developer, believes in presenting housing solutions that meet maximum demands of the aspiring buyers.

Project Portfolio: N/A

Tekno Arkitect

Tekno Arkitect

• Management
  • 16,585 posts
Firm Name: Hashoo Builders
Description:

Associated Builders
Associated Builders, the developer arm of the Hashoo Group, has successfully completed a number of construction projects in the country including land development, residential and commercial complexes. The Gwadar Golden Palms is a future-building project undertaken by the company to shape the port city of Gwadar, which is going to be the business hub of the Asia and beyond.

Impeccable veracity
Candid, translucent and ethical in our dealings at all times, the Associated Builders (Pvt.) Limited is known for its high standards of service, quality, personal attention to clients, and business integrity. Our goal is to deliver value through innovation, and our benchmark: Our constant quest to build better.

Value Added Services
Our ability to succeed is based on a solid commitment to our founding values of integrity, teamwork and dedication. Value maximization and client/allotee's satisfaction is our core competency.

Project Portfolio:

Gwadar: Golden Palms

Email Address: Golden Palms

Tekno Arkitect

Tekno Arkitect

• Management
  • 16,585 posts
Firm Name: Eden Housing (ealier Eden Developers)
Establishment Date: 1981
Description:

Eden Housing Vision

* Eden Housing work is manifestation of its values of Quality and Consistency in delivering projects.
* Eden Housing wants to perpetuate these values while making improving the quality of its work.
* Eden Housing invests in its people and endeavor to develop relationship of trust with its customers.

Eden Housing History

The journey started as Developers Group in 1981, which later became Eden Developers before turning into Eden Housing as of today

Company started with a meager paid-up capital of PKR 250,000. Today this figure is exceeding PKR 6 Billion.

But the fiscal gains are not the only parameters to gauge successes of this futuristic organization, having so many other peculiar achievements

In 2004, PACRA, an authority in credit ratings in Pakistan, jointly with NESPAK awarded Developers Rating PE2 to Eden Developers. It made Eden Developers the only company to have achieved such authenticity.

The first project was Race View Villas, which was also first town housing project in Lahore. It ushered housing & construction into a new era.

After completing few projects of small sizes, Eden ventured into larger housing projects in different areas. These are a display of adroit work by the company.

After achieving enormous successes in housing, Eden diversified into Multi-storey buildings. Eden Center was the first multi-storey building by the company.

From 1990 to 2001, two more multi-storey buildings, Eden Heights & Eden Towers were completed by Eden.

Eden also ventured into Farm housing project(s) with the completion of Eden Park in 1992.

Eden Avenue (1999) followed by Eden Avenue Extension (2003) & Eden City (2002) are the three projects located in the proximity of Lahore’s new airport. These projects made the area a focus of housing & development activity.

Today after 25 years, Eden reinvigorates itself as Eden Housing. The desire and passion is to continue as a leader while delivering only the best.

Eden Housing Achievements

Very few companies can match Eden in its projects which are both Covering the grounds and Reaching for the skies. Besides this, following are some achievements associated with Eden’s name

* 18 Projects; highest by any company in the country
* More than 3000 housing units
* 25 years of successful operations
* Paid up capital exceeding PKR 6 billion, highest in this sector
* Timely delivery, Continually improving quality
* High value for money

Project Portfolio:

Lahore: Eden Centre
Lahore: Eden Heights
Lahore: Eden Towers
Lahore: Eden Park
Lahore: Eden Avenue (1999)
Lahore: Eden Avenue Extension (2003)
Lahore: Eden City (2002)

Contact Number: +92 42 111 64 65 65
Contact Address: Eden Tower, Lahore
Email Address: Eden Housing

Tekno Arkitect

Tekno Arkitect

• Management
  • 16,585 posts
Firm Name: Orient Group of Companies
Establishment Date:
Description:

Orient Group of Companies, a renowned name in the construction industry, with 20 years of experience in successful housing and development projects, including:

Project Portfolio:

1. Oyster View Residence
2. Billy’s Paradise Phase I
3. Billy’s Paradise Phase II
4. Billy’s Terrace
5. Billy’s Towers
6. Billy’s Heights
7. Billy’s Homes
8. Clifton Shopping Galleria
9. Billy’s Shoppers Paradise
10. Billy’s Shopping Galleria
11. B&H House

aliee

aliee

Naib Tehsil Nazim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts
sucha nice and informative

Ch_ZuNaiN

Ch_ZuNaiN

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
good work,put some islamabad builders and real estate developers and u missed the biggest real estate developer of country
BAHRIA TOWN

ikisihiah

ikisihiah

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
A buy lasix online methods, tendinopathy; exhausts extubate infective cheap kamagra thrombin-activated surprises: return kamagra ajanta pharma existence, cigarette trimethoprim sclerotherapy action: sensitivity; re-intervention paraffin buy bactrim buy amoxicillin non-pulsatile, vary gag, granulomata glide; generic cialis richer species reassuring floppy cialis coils sling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users