Welcome to .::UrbanPK::.
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Gwadar: Green Palms

Green Palms Arch Vision Plus Rafi Group

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Tekno Arkitect

Tekno Arkitect

Arkitect I Urbanist I Photographer I Cyclist

• Management
  • 15,919 posts
  • Interests:Arkitechture, Photography, Bicylcing, Net Surfing!
Designed by: Arch Vision Plus
Developers: Rafi Group
Contractors: N/A
Residential Area: N/A
Commercial Area: N/A
Public Building Area: N/A
Green Area: N/A
Graveyard Area: N/A

Site Plan:

Posted Image

Description:

Green Palms 1st phase is located on 248 acres of prime land adjacent to Gwadar Coastal Highway. This highway is one of the most important infrastructural links between Pakistan with its neighboring trade partners. This highway is in fact the artery of Gwadar, offering a multitude of commercial opportunities to the residents of Green Palm. The residential sector consists of 1 and 2 kanal plots all having access to a vast array of civic amenities - these include a mosque, community club, postal services, aesthetically laid horticulture, such as parks and gardens. Further amenities include educational institutes and a graveyard.
The scheme provides sound infrastructure, a modern telecommunication structure/network, electricity, sewerage disposal system and a fresh water supply all of which are laid underground as to not disturb the serenity and beauty of the environment within Green Palms.

The community club offers the residence a serene and welcoming environment to pursue personal activities, boasting such facilities as:

Jacuzzi.
Sauna.
Swimming Pool.
Gymnasium.
Tennis Courts.
Squash Courts.
Snooker Tables.
Banquet Hall.
Amusement and Recreational Facility.

fb513ed61e7e4dd39b9dc2d859be413f.gifi.gif?e=eyJhdiI6MjMwMzcsImF0Ijo0LCJjbSI6

'RANA DESIGN CONSULTANTS'
Architecture | Interiors | Landscaping | Construction Management | Professional Architectural Photography

Follow us on here and refer us for any design work!

Tekno Arkitect

Tekno Arkitect

Arkitect I Urbanist I Photographer I Cyclist

• Management
  • 15,919 posts
  • Interests:Arkitechture, Photography, Bicylcing, Net Surfing!
Info Updated!

fb513ed61e7e4dd39b9dc2d859be413f.gifi.gif?e=eyJhdiI6MjMwMzcsImF0Ijo0LCJjbSI6

'RANA DESIGN CONSULTANTS'
Architecture | Interiors | Landscaping | Construction Management | Professional Architectural Photography

Follow us on here and refer us for any design work!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Green Palms, Arch Vision Plus, Rafi Group

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users