Welcome to .::UrbanPK::.
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Lahore: Eden Lane Villas 2

* * - - - 2 votes

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

Tekno Arkitect

Tekno Arkitect

Arkitect I Urbanist I Photographer I Cyclist

• Management
  • 16,361 posts
  • Interests:Arkitechture, Photography, Bicylcing, Net Surfing!
Designed by: N/A
Developers: Eden Housing
Contractors: N/A
Residential Area: 850 + housing units of various sizes
Commercial Area: N/A
Public Building Area: N/A
Green Area: N/A
Graveyard Area: N/A
Location: Near Wapda Town & Valencia , on Defence Road, Lahore

Cost: N/A
Construction Date: N/A
Completion Date: 2008 (planned)
Site Plan:

Posted Image

Description:

EDEN LANE VILLAS 2 – Perpetuating a successful concept
Eden Lane Villas brought a new concept in housing for Pakistani customers. The concept and our effort put into its development were received by public in an unprecedented way, and the project was a sell-out in matter of days.

Eden Lane Villas 2 is an endeavour to perpetuate the successful concept at a new location which has more facilities and promises to be yet another success.

-All Basic Amenities (Electricity, Gas, Water Supply)
-Transport facility provided by Eden Transport System
-Complete Maintenance
-Round-the-clock security
-Independent Houses & Independent Portions
-Different categories from 3 marlas to 10 marlas
-Mosque
-Parks
-Multiple Accesses (from Shaukat Khanum Hospital , Thokar Niaz Beg & from Canal)

Pix:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

fb513ed61e7e4dd39b9dc2d859be413f.gifi.gif?e=eyJhdiI6MjMwMzcsImF0Ijo0LCJjbSI6

'RANA DESIGN CONSULTANTS'
Architecture | Interiors | Landscaping | Construction Management | Professional Architectural Photography

Follow us on here and refer us for any design work!

Ibrahim_Munir

Ibrahim_Munir

Zila Nazim

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,390 posts
just a note.

with ref. to the Eden Builder one have to be carefull.
Best Regards

Ibrahim Munir
Doha, QATAR

zak

zak

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

just a note.

hi im zak from uk
some1 i know has bought 4 houses in eden lane villas 2, he is promised possession in nov 2008 (this year) does any1 have an idea if it will materialise? will he get them on time? will he get them at all?

Ibrahim_Munir

Ibrahim_Munir

Zila Nazim

• Senior Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,390 posts
we shall always hope for the best..
Best Regards

Ibrahim Munir
Doha, QATAR

Guest_syedaamirh_*

Guest_syedaamirh_*
  • Guests

hi im zak from uk
some1 i know has bought 4 houses in eden lane villas 2, he is promised possession in nov 2008 (this year) does any1 have an idea if it will materialise? will he get them on time? will he get them at all?

HI,

YES HE WILL GET 4 HOUSES AS EDEN LANE VILLAS 2 PROMISE BUT LATE ONLY FOR 2 TO 4 MONTHS

BUT HE WILL GET INSHA-ALLAH

I THINK 2 TO 4 MONTHS IS NOT A BIG DEAL.

REGARDS,

SYED AMIR H BUKHARI
JEDDAH, SAUDI ARABAI
AMIR.SYED@SAMBA.COM

Shahid Ali

Shahid Ali

Naib Union Nazim

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts
Hi,

I think some of eden marketing people are involved in the discussion and they are trying to deceive people with their words. Eden is using the same trick that they used in eden palace villas 4 years back, they start their building quickly and people think they will get possessions in time but when 50% of the work is complete, they will left this project and will start new ones like they did in eden palace villas. The benefit they get by delaying these projects is that they get handsome amount of profit from the currency being invested by the people. They invest that money in opening new projects.

If someone wants to investigate this then go to eden palace villas 5 km on raiwind road and see the situation out their, They started constructing this community 4 years back but then they just stopped.

Tekno Arkitect

Tekno Arkitect

• Management
  • 16,361 posts

HI,

YES HE WILL GET 4 HOUSES AS EDEN LANE VILLAS 2 PROMISE BUT LATE ONLY FOR 2 TO 4 MONTHS

BUT HE WILL GET INSHA-ALLAH

I THINK 2 TO 4 MONTHS IS NOT A BIG DEAL.

REGARDS,

SYED AMIR H BUKHARI
JEDDAH, SAUDI ARABAI
AMIR.SYED@SAMBA.COM

Kindly stop posting irrelevant attachments!

Architecture | Interiors | Landscaping | Construction Management | Professional Architectural Photography

Guest_syedaamirh_*

Guest_syedaamirh_*
  • Guests

Hi,

I think some of eden marketing people are involved in the discussion and they are trying to deceive people with their words. Eden is using the same trick that they used in eden palace villas 4 years back, they start their building quickly and people think they will get possessions in time but when 50% of the work is complete, they will left this project and will start new ones like they did in eden palace villas. The benefit they get by delaying these projects is that they get handsome amount of profit from the currency being invested by the people. They invest that money in opening new projects.

If someone wants to investigate this then go to eden palace villas 5 km on raiwind road and see the situation out their, They started constructing this community 4 years back but then they just stopped.

Hi & Salam

First of all, i am not from Eden Marketing, i have a home in Eden Lane Villas 2 and also another home for my brother same as Eden Lane Villas 2

in August i visited Pakistan and went to the office of Eden Housing but i request them that i want to visit the place i means the sight, they give me the map and i went their with my family.

The construction is already started and engineers are working their and construct the home.

as per my request that what is the problem in Eden Palace they have some problems with government (for this purpose Eden Palace project is late) but other projects have no problem as Eden Lane Villas 2, Eden Abad, Eden Gardens.

This is my personal thinking either you are agree with me or not.

Best regards,

Syed Amir H Bukhari
Jeddah, Saudi Arabai

amir.syed@samba.com

Guest_syedaamirh_*

Guest_syedaamirh_*
  • Guests

just a note.

Hi & Salam

First of all, i am not from Eden Marketing, i have a home in Eden Lane Villas 2 and also another home for my brother same as Eden Lane Villas 2

in August i visited Pakistan and went to the office of Eden Housing but i request them that i want to visit the place i means the sight, they give me the map and i went their with my family.

The construction is already started and engineers are working their and construct the home.

as per my request that what is the problem in Eden Palace they have some problems with government (for this purpose Eden Palace project is late) but other projects have no problem as Eden Lane Villas 2, Eden Abad, Eden Gardens.

Best regards,

Syed Amir H Bukhari
Jeddah, Saudi Arabai

amir.syed@samba.com

Attached image(s)

Guest_syedaamirh_*

Guest_syedaamirh_*
  • Guests

just a note.

Hi & Salam

Best regards,

Syed Amir H Bukhari
Jeddah, Saudi Arabai

amir.syed@samba.com

Attached image(s)

Guest_syedaamirh_*

Guest_syedaamirh_*
  • Guests

just a note.

Hi & Salam

You have any experience with Eden Lane Villas except Eden Palace.

Regards,

Syed Amir H Bukhair
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

amir.syed@samba.com

Guest_syedaamirh_*

Guest_syedaamirh_*
  • Guests

Hi,

Hi everybody,

waiting for your reply

Best Regards,

Syed Amir H Bukhari

Guest_syedaamirh_*

Guest_syedaamirh_*
  • Guests

Hi,

MESSAGE FROM EDEN HOUSING
FOR YOUR INFORMATION

Dear Client

Reference to your query in the last email, we are glad that you have trusted us in this regard and have inquired about it.

As already known to you EDEN has a past history of 27 years with many projects completed and handed over to clients.

Since we are the pioneers in the townhouse schemes we have spent many years providing our housing services to our clients and gaining the goodwill that we have.

The negative details you have forwarded us are based on false propaganda and mischievous intentions & nothing else.

The cosntruction at EDEN Lane Villas-II site is in progress and is being carried out in phases.
The Possessions will be started very soon and will be carried out in phases.

Please do not worry as your investment is in safe hands & be rest assured of our best services like always.

Regards
Muhammad Asif
Client Executive
C/o EDEN HOUSING LTD.

Please note following are our projects in the city.

Eden Parks
Eden Center on Jail road,
Eden Heights
Eden Villas model town,
Gulberg homes,
Eden Cottages I
Eden Cottages II
Eden Avenue
Avenue Ext. near airport,
Eden Canal Villas near our thoker niaz baig office,
Eden Tower main bulevard
Race View Villas ( Near Race course parK)
Eden Defence Villas
Eden Lane Villas ( READY TO HAND OVER)

Guest_syedaamirh_*

Guest_syedaamirh_*
  • Guests

Hi,

Eden Housing has more than 50,000 customers all over the world and Eden Housing whenever launched new project it shows same time on the sight like Eden Abad or Eden Garden etc. but strange that with huge number of customers & big company with big name Eden Housing didn’t upgrade the LOGIN SIGHT so like this huge number of customers can talk / chat, they can sale or purchase and they can give the comments about the homes or company.
So that is very easy for the company and the customers specially customers if they have any complain they can talk with you.

As i am your customer, i am strongly requesting you to update as soon as possible.

Regards,

amir.syed@samba.com

Tekno Arkitect

Tekno Arkitect

• Management
  • 16,361 posts
Amir, got any updates from Kasur for us? Any new or ongoing schemes?

Guest_syedaamirh_*

Guest_syedaamirh_*
  • Guests

Amir, got any updates from Kasur for us? Any new or ongoing schemes?

Techno-Architect,

Yes, there is some schemes on Ferozpur Road becasue Kasur border is near to open for Trade.

What about my request:-
Eden Housing has more than 50,000 customers all over the world and Eden Housing whenever launched new project it shows same time on the sight like Eden Abad or Eden Garden etc. but strange that with huge number of customers & big company with big name Eden Housing didn’t upgrade the LOGIN SIGHT so like this huge number of customers can talk / chat, they can sale or purchase and they can give the comments about the homes or company.

You are not agree with me or you are going to take any action.

Regards,

amir.syed@samba.com

Tekno Arkitect

Tekno Arkitect

• Management
  • 16,361 posts
Share those project by opening new threads for them. Also if it is possible update us with pix.

Mohsin1234

Mohsin1234

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Hi & Salam

Best regards,

Syed Amir H Bukhari
Jeddah, Saudi Arabai

amir.syed@samba.com

Assalamu aleikum all.
Syed, did you or your brother get posession of your house?

Jazak allah khair
Mohsin

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users