Status: Under Construction
Developers: A & A Associates
Contractors: Associated Constructors Limited (ACL)
Project Manager: Adnan Asdar & Associates
Building Type: Commercial
Height: 492 ft
Floors Above Ground: 28
Floors Under Ground: N/A
Office Floors: 17
Parking Floors: 9
Location: Near DHA Phase 7 Extension, KPT Interchange, Karachi
The Building comprises 3,57,720 sq. ft. of commercial space standing at a height of 492 feet including the communication tower. With its high end facilities and a total of Ground + 27 floors, the followingbreak-up has been implemented:
- The first 9 floors are 'Parking Floors' which accomodate 237cars and 200 motorcycles, maintaining a ratio of 1 car park per 682 sq ft. and 1 motorcycle per 800 sq ft. There is also designated Executive Car Parking on the ground floor for 27 cars.
- There is an Exclusive Parking Floor for CEOs and COOs,.
- Exclusive Parking Floor for Visitors,
- Exclusive Parking Floor for Motorcycles,
- The next 2 floors will be used for mechanical services,
- Offices will be on 17 floors (11 th - 27th) of which there are;
- 11 floors of 12,100 sq. ft.(approx.), each
- 1 floor of 11,000 sq. ft (approx.)
- 3 floors of 4,000 sq. ft. (approx.), each
- 2 interconnected Penthouse floors with an area of 5,150 sq.ft. (approx.).
- A Rooftop Swimming Pool, Restaurant and Outdoor facilities are available on the 24th Floor.
- There are High Speed and reliable elevators ensuring constant circulation
Aesthetics and sensibility have both been maintained, with high-quality and low maintenance finishing throughout the environmentally friendly building.
- The Building is designed by a leading architectural firm of international repute, in complete adherence to the relevant international and local building and safety codes.
- There is ample provision of Natural Light, Natural Ventilation, Green Areas and Smoker Terraces for a pollution free environment.
- Internationally rated Life, Fire safety and Seismic codes are a standard practice throughout the building.
- Plumbing lines of high quality Polyvinyl Chloride (UPVC) and water supply pipes of Polypropylene Random (PPR) are available on all floors
- Trakker Group plans to house its own offices in Centrepoint, thus ensuring the prospective buyers of the quality of construction and subsequent maintenance services of the highest standards.
- Water saving plumbing fixtures.
- days water storage capacity
- swimming pool having changing rooms/shower areas, lounging decks and a recreational space.
- A Health club
- An 80 Foot atrium/reception
- International restaurants.
- Outdoor Terraces for events and private functions on the 24th floor
- The building is designed in a way that if required, each floor may be bifurcated into two separate wings with an impressive front entrance lobby and services from the rear
- Valet services are available for the additional convenience of VIP visitors.
- Each office floor entitles parking spaces for 11 cars and 11 motorcycles
- Security has also been given importance and all entry points have controlled access, with a state-of-the-art centralized system developed with the help of foreign consultants.
- Auto Gates (RFID Tags) and Road Blockers are available with centralized logging.
- Digital Entrance Locksets are also standard.
- Closed Circuit Cameras and 24/7 Video Screening are constantly in operation.
- Emergency lights at strategic locations are installed
- Two Fire hose cabinets on each floor, with Fire Extinguishers in case of emergency.
- A Sprinkler system is available even on parking floors, meeting all the relevant international safety standards.
- A Fire detection system has been installed in compliance with NFPA 72 (National Fire Alarm Code).
- All ducts have automatic fire dampers.
- Automatic elevator recall and voice evacuation systems are available.
- Two Fire Escape Staircases (Front & Rear) exist for evacuation purposes.
- The latest Integrated Building Management Systems (BMS) have been installed.
Floor Plan: N/A
Cost: Rs.1025 Million
Construction Date: N/A
Completion Date: 2008
Courtesy: *PK Revolution* for NEW Renders!
Edited by Tekno Arkitect, 26 August 2012 - 02:37 PM.