UrbanPakistan is essentially a site run through the submissions of members and their knowledge of ongoing progress in Pakistan. UPK is in no way a one man show with contributions from only a few people. This is why it is essential that the members of UPK make contributions towards the site. Hopefully, this guide will instruct you on how to submit content directly.
UPK accepts the following content and or media. We have also provided a couple of guidelines below.*
- YOU will allow the resizing and or modification of the image.
- YOU will allow watermarking of the image by UPK.
- Images will not be removed until
- By submitting an image YOU agree that the content you have submitted belongs to YOU.
- Once articles are submitted they become the property of UPK.
- We will provide the author with due credit.
- We reserve the right to deny YOU the removal of the article.
- By submitting an article YOU agree that the content you have submitted belongs to you.
- YOU will allow the resizing or modification of the video.
- YOU will allow the watermarking of the video.
- Videos will not be removed until
- By submitting an image YOU agree that the content you have submitted belongs to you.
*If you have any other type of content or media appropriate for UPK then please contact us and let us know what you would like to submit.
*Please note that by submitting to UPK you agree to all guidelines on this page. We do not enforce and adopt these guidelines for malicious purposes. We enforce and adopt these guidelines to secure UPK legally and protect it from malicious attacks. Please abide by the guideline and help project Pakistan’s progress.
Methods of Transfer:
We understand that some of our members may not be very tech savvy and may need some assistance in transferring the material to UPK. We have listed a few methods below to help assist you in this task.
We offer the following methods:
- FTP is an easy way to transfer files to UPK’s servers but it requires FTP software. If you are a contributor who contributes at a constant rate then this is a recommended method. We will create an FTP account for those interested in this method. Please contact us before using this method.
- Email is the most recommended method for files that are not larger than 2 megabytes in size. This is also a safe and secure method because files automatically get scanned and can be retrieved quickly. This is also the best method of sending text.
- Uploading is just like adding an attachment on your email or the UPK forum. We recommend that this method not be put into use with files that are larger than 2 megabytes. Please contact us before using this method.
For further information on other methods of transfer please contact us.
How to Submit:
To submit any of the above content or media that IS appropriate for UPK please contact us using the same format for the email we have provided below.
Method of Transfer:
Guideline Agreement: Yes
An example is provided below on the correct usage of the form above.
Name: John Doe
Submission Material: Image
Description: Image of Minar-e-Pakistan
Method of Transfer: Email Attachment
Comments: Excellent photo…..Hope it gets put up…..
Guideline Agreement*: Yes
All submission emails should be submitted to email@example.com
*Please only write yes if you agree to the guidelines listed on this page.
Copyright © by .::UrbanPK::. All Right Reserved. Published on: 2006-11-3